Friday, December 26, 2008

Beat Making Hardware - Introduction

Welcome to the Beat Maker's Hardware spot.

In the pages of this blog I'm going to post news and reviews about hardware that can be used to make hip hop beats. Before I get some hat email, I know that most of not all the hardware I will be talking about can be used beyond making rap beats. But since my musical knowledge and interest revolves mostly around making hip hop beat, I'll focus on those aspects.

Some hardware may be more dedicated to making beats than others. Hopefully all will become clearer as you read through the pages of this blog.

If you have any requests for information about making beats with hardware, I'll do my best to resolve thos beat making questions as well.

Thanks for stopping by and check back for new content on a regular basis. Also tell your friends about this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment